US Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Sales Development Representative (SDR), who wants to own their own outbound sales pipeline & build new business for test IO. Who’s the perfect person? An eager, demonstrated self-starter with unwavering work-ethic who always strives to win. You will be networking & creating relationships with decision makers (up to the CXO and VP levels) at many of the the hottest companies in the US today, with the goal being to refine your sales skills into a logo winning machine.
This role has great potential for growth, making it the perfect stepping stone from a traditional entry-level SDR to a senior sales representative within our San Francisco office -- just two blocks from Embarcadero BART -- right in the heart of the Financial District!
Why test IO?
- Training: you will work daily with our team of industry experts (from within the company + advisors/investors) to develop career building cross-functional skills, specifically in building sales relationships, managing lead generation, and writing relatable sales copy.
- Opportunity: your success will determine the company’s success. We reward hustle and cross-functionality, and take care of our own with promotion from within. Awesome work does not go unnoticed!
- Incredible Client List: teams from some of the best organizations in the world including DoorDash, Thumbtack, eBay, CareerBuilder, Garmin and Lacoste rely on test IO
- Team: we’re an agile team that works hard - but also enjoys Friday afternoons. We believe that working with people you’d want to be friends with outside of the office is the best way to love what you do.
- Grow our customer list through phone and email outreach, with the goal of setting meetings for our sales team
- Research prospects and their companies to empower the sales team before scheduled meetings
- Cold call, prospect, nurture and qualify new leads to build a healthy pipeline of prospects
- Assist Sales and Marketing projects that help drive revenue growth
- Establish and incorporate best practices using the latest tools to drive efficiency and scalability throughout our sales and execution process
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university
- 1 to 2 years in a client facing role
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, and a keen ability to convey confidence
- Willingness to learn quickly, work hard, and achieve goals set by the team
- Teammate mentality, easy to work with, creative and quick on the spot thinking
- Hunter personality... prospecting should be fun for you!
- Demonstrated leadership experience
Nice To Haves:
- Previous sales experience, or customer facing training
- Experience working in tech, especially in SaaS
- Familiarity using sales tools like Outreach, Rapportive & Salesforce
- Uncapped commission/earning potential
- Competitive health/dental coverage
- Macbook, desktop monitors, and anything else to make you productive
- 18th floor office with panoramic views of the bay
- Stocked with snacks, drinks, and of course beer on tap
- Ping pong tables and in-office lounge, in case you are feeling overly SF