Sales Development Representative
Do you desire full control over your professional life, both monetarily and career-progression wise? Are you passionate about figuring things out, and getting the job done? If so, we should chat.
test IO is seeking a new addition to our Sales Development team, which drove more than 300% growth in the US alone, helping many of the world's leading tech companies and brands deliver higher quality software experiences to their customers. Our diverse team works hard and plays hard, is driven to succeed, and does what it takes to get the job done -- all while having a good time doing so.
As an SDR at test IO, you’ll find yourself immersed in a training program that will build you into a revenue generating machine, with the skills necessary to build the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of sales opportunities -- skills which will stick with you throughout your career in sales and beyond. Our Sales Development team is the tip of the spear for our revenue generation efforts at test IO -- responsible for building relationships with C-Level and Executive Stakeholders at major brands such as Soundcloud, Revolve, Scoot, Buzzfeed and Rover and other tech companies all around the world -- a tall & very rewarding task. Here's a good look at the day in the life of a typical SDR.
This role is a great way to kick-start your career in enterprise software sales, and a perfect stepping stone to become an Account Executive (AE), Account Manager (AM), Customer Success Manager (CSM) or People Manager.
- Drive outbound lead generation efforts, field inbound leads, and mine the wealth of leads already living in our CRM
- Strategically reach out to high value targets and corporate customers by email, phone and in-person to demonstrate test IO's ability to amplify their effectiveness
- Contribute on AE calls, and throughout the sales process, to build your skillset holistically in preparation for the next step of your career
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing customer needs and developing an understanding of their business challenges
- Quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and the application to specific customers
- Win new business by effectively articulating the full value of test IO’s subscription services to prospects
- You'll build a robust pipeline and provide accurate weekly forecasts on new prospects
- You'll help iterate on our sales process and measure its effectiveness.
- BS/BA from a strong university.
- Customer facing experience is a plus not a must
- You think like an owner, and demonstrate drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency
- Teammate mentality, easy to work with, creative and quick on the spot thinking
- Willingness and desire to FIO and GSD
- Uncapped commission/earning potential, one of the best SDR plans in the Bay
- Free gym membership with full basketball court and pool, walking distance from the office
- Competitive health/dental coverage
- Company sponsored 401k
- MacBook Pro, desktop monitors, and anything else to make you productive
- Stocked with snacks, drinks, and of course beer on tap
We believe diversity across our teams is paramount to our success. test IO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.