If you're a seasoned software salesperson - who wants your individual efforts to directly control your personal success (career & financially) as well as that of your team's - joining our team as an Account Executive will not disappoint.
You’ll join a diverse group of AE’s whom collectively have grown revenue by 300% over the past 18 months, fed by an SDR team that fills 80% of the pipeline with opportunities. Alongside veteran SaaS executive mentorship, and weekly 1:1’s with sales leadership, we invest significantly in the tools, processes and training needed to get every member of the sales team to full pipeline, achieving their numbers and ultimately advancing their careers.
Engineering, product & QA leaders at companies of all sizes (Revolve, Edmunds, 1-800-contacts + hundreds more) use test IO's crowdtesting platform to ship better software faster to consumers. Find more at test.IO.
What AE’s do at test IO:
- Become experts in software quality assurance, and act as trusted advisors for new business
- Deliver compelling product demos, tailored specifically to the use case of the prospect
- Manage pipeline in Salesforce, and forecast new business outcomes for the quarter
- Act as leaders in the office, helping mentor SDRs and new members of the team
- Travel to meet your biggest prospects
- FIO & GSD to hit your number
- 2+ years quota carrying closer experience with a technical SaaS B2B product
- Proven track record of inside-sales success, with deal sizes upwards of $50-$150k
- Expertise with Salesforce
- Experience with live demos, or technical walkthroughs
- Experience selling into the following roles: CTO/VP Engineering, Director or VP level, PMs
- Proven ability to drive process and bring a deal to a close
- Consultative selling experience, excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A team player
- Uncapped commissions, w/accelerators for performance
- Career growth: we have a long track record of promoting within
- Double the industry average PTO (20 days)
- Free gym membership, with full basketball court and pool, walking distance from the office
- Full benefits, including PPO healthcare and dental
- Company sponsored 401k
- Macbook Pro, desktop monitors, and anything else to make you productive
- Office stocked with snacks, drinks, and of course beer on tap
test IO believes diversity across our teams is paramount to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.