Customer Success Manager
You could play a number of different roles in a business because you’re organized, persistent, and a clear communicator. You’re a great project manager. But you’ve always wanted something a little different, because more than anything else you’re also an advocate. You’re almost compulsively wired to make sure people achieve their goals. This is where you shine: you’re great at formulating goals, measuring progress, and making it happen when people stray from the path to success.
If that sounds like you, we’ve got a great job. At test IO, we specialize in continuous software testing for companies that care passionately about their end-user experience. As a customer success manager, you’re the main point of contact between our customers and all of the services we offer. It’s up to you to understand what our customers need -- even when they don't -- and make sure that they’re getting it. The downstream effects of this for our business are renewals and growth in our accounts, but for you the emotional payoff is immediate -- you feel great when you know everyone is on the right path.
You'll be working in our Customer Success team, with our US sales team and with our CEO, as well as the team abroad in Germany. We're looking for people with a start-up mentality who will help establish our company culture as we grow.
We’re looking for people with strengths that complement our team. If you’ve got expertise in software testing/QA/development, or IT consulting and are interested in Customer Success management, we’re excited to talk to you!
- You orient new customers to our service and ensure that they understand its benefits and have a path to success
- You take our customers’ needs, success, happiness, and retention personally and can prioritize your workload autonomously
- While overseeing customers’ tests and ensuring they provide meaningful results, you cultivate a direct and strong relationship with the decision makers and influencers on the customers’ side
- You're aggressive when you need to be, coming up with creative solutions if customers aren't getting what they need, and pressing customers when they're not doing what they need to succeed
- You recognize new opportunities for expanding our customers’ success and can work with sales to maximize our long-term revenue with each customer
- You analyse and monitor all the relevant data and proactively address issues that threaten our customers’ growth, success, satisfaction, or retention
- You are the link between the customer and test IO’s product management with a clear focus on features that support our customers’ success
- You communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English, with bonus points for other languages
- You have professional experience with business customers in Account Management or Client Services, or a background in software QA/testing/engineering/IT. Some SaaS background is ideal.
- You are tech-savvy and interested in the software development process
- You can participate in discussions with business & technical leadership
- You have experience with CRM systems like Salesforce, Amity or similar
- You want to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment with a rapidly growing company and are comfortable taking responsibility and improvising
- Transparent leadership, flat hierarchies, no BS - plus you will work directly with our CEO and have regular exposure to our investors
- Free gym membership with full basketball court and pool, walking distance from the office
- Competitive health/dental coverage
- Company sponsored 401k
- Macbook Pro, desktop monitors, and anything else to make you productive
- Stocked with snacks, drinks, and of course beer on tap
We believe diversity across our teams is paramount to our success. test IO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.