Customer Success Manager
Who makes a great Customer Success Manager at test IO? You'd be successful in many different roles in a company -- you’re organized, persistent, a clear communicator and a great project manager. You’re almost compulsively wired to formulate goals, measure progress, solve problems and make success a reality. But you know you want something different.
At test IO, we specialize in continuous software testing for companies that care passionately about their end-user experience. As a CSM, you will drive the deployment and adoption of the test IO platform within our customer's developemnt workflows. It’s up to you to gain expertise on what our customers need -- build a success plan around mutually agreed upon goals -- and ensure we deliver value accordingly. Working closely with Account Management to drive long-term renewals and account growth -- your efforts will directly contribute to the health and success of our hundreds of global customers.
Alongside veteran SaaS executive mentorship and weekly 1:1’s with Ops leadership, we invest significantly in the tools, processes and training needed to get every member of the team achieving their objectives, and ultimately advancing their careers (we have a strong track record of promoting internally).
Engineering, product & QA leaders at companies of all sizes (Revolve, Edmunds, 1-800-contacts + hundreds more) use test IO's crowdtesting platform to ship better software faster to consumers. Find more at test.IO.
- You orient new customers to our service, ensuring they understand the benefits and path to success
- You take our customers’ needs, success, happiness, and retention personally
- While overseeing customers’ tests and ensuring they provide meaningful results, you cultivate a direct and strong relationship with the decision makers and influencers on the customers’ side
- You're aggressive when you need to be, coming up with creative solutions if customers aren't getting what they need, and pressing customers when they're not doing what they need to succeed
- You recognize new opportunities for expanding our customers’ success and can work with Account Management to maximize our long-term revenue with each customer
- You analyze and monitor all the relevant data and proactively address issues that threaten our customers’ growth, success, satisfaction, or retention
- You are the link between the customer and test IO’s product management with a clear focus on features that support our customers’ success
- You have professional SaaS experience in an Account Management or Customer Success role. It's a plus if you have a background in software QA/testing/engineering/IT.
- You communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English, with bonus points for other languages.
- You're organized, a problem solver, and excel in time management. It's a plus if you are interested in the software development process.
- You want to work successfully in a fast-paced and creative environment where you own your own success.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Career growth: we have a long track record of promoting within
- Double the industry average PTO (20 days)
- Free gym membership, with full basketball court and pool, walking distance from the office
- Full benefits, including PPO healthcare and dental
- Company sponsored 401k
- Macbook Pro, desktop monitors, and anything else to make you productive
- Office stocked with snacks, drinks, and of course beer on tap
test IO believes diversity across our teams is paramount to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.