Senior Software Engineer
You want your code to be perfect, but you know when it’s done. You believe passionately in test automation, but you know its limits. You take responsibility for your own code, but you enjoy working together with others. You want to work on a product you understand as a user, not just another piece of software. You like to work on the front end, but you’re fearless about going where the project leads.
If that sounds like you, we should talk.
We’re test IO, Europe’s leading crowdtesting company, now expanding globally. Our development team is small, generalist, and collegial. And lucky you! We’ve just cleaned up a lot of old code, so we’re motoring!
We’re looking for a senior software engineer to help us up our game.
Here’s our ideal candidate:
- B.S. or M.S. in software engineering, computer science, or a related field -- or work experience that demonstrates that you’ve learned these skills
- Strong development skills with a focus on object-oriented design patterns, robustness, and automated testing
- Good communication skills within your team and other departments
- Experience with REST API design
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- A keen eye for design and UX details is a plus
- A dynamic, international, mixed-gender working environment within a highly motivated team
- The opportunity to lead projects without the bureaucratic BS you hate
- The chance to develop your skills further in areas that interest you
- Nice and helpful colleagues
- A competitive compensation package
- Urban Sports Club membership (L)
- A kicker table - and yes we do use it
- All-You-Can-Drink coffee / tea / water / mate
- Fun side projects that help you express your “maker” self